Beautyrest® Harmony features exciting new innovations in support, comfort, and cooling working together in harmony to unlock your best sleep. First, we've developed a new support system that features a patented dual-stage coil design to provide additional support under heavier compression. Positioned within the center of the mattress, this new coil provides additional support where you need it most. We've also introduced new comfort technologies, including a premium memory foam infused with charcoal that provides natural cooling and pressure relief. Each new Harmony mattress also features natural cooling via eco-friendly TENCEL fabric, or step-up to enhanced cooling with cool-to-the-touch technology on select models. Beautyrest has also expanded our partnership with Seaqual™ to offer their unique sustainable fabric technologies within each Beautyrest Harmony mattress. Seaqual is a leader in ocean plastic recovery and upcycling efforts, and together this partnership will help promote cleaner oceans with every mattress sold.
- TARGETED SUPPORT SYSTEM - Powered by T1 Pocketed Coil™ Technology - A dual stage coil design invented by Beautyrest® is located within the center of the mattress to provide up to 15% more support* where you need it most.
- IDEAL SLEEP TEMPERATURE - NaturalCool™ - Features eco-friendly TENCEL™ yarn for exceptional breathability and moisture management above an antimicrobial performance layer to help keep your mattress fresh and cool for a great night's sleep.
- ESSENTIAL PRESSURE RELIEF - GelTouch® HD Foam - A high-density gel infused foam that contours to your body for personalized support and cooling comfort.
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT - Seaqual™ Fabric Technology - Promotes cleaner oceans by recovering ocean plastics and transforming them into luxurious, high quality sustainable fabrics.
- Antimicrobial mattress protection keeps mattress fresh and clean from odor causing bacteria*
- *This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.